Iboater feedback

RyanJ@iboats

Recruit
Hi, all!<br /><br />I'm Ryan and I work in the marketing department here at iboats. We are currently testing a new survey software and I wanted to get your feedback. I need ten people to take this survey and then give me some feedback. Click the link below for the survey. Thanks in advance for all of your help. EDIT: I received enough responses. Thanks.

NathanY

Commander
Re: Iboater feedback

I didnt like it. I keep getting errors saying "must enter range 1-999" when there is nothing that error applies to.

RyanJ@iboats

Recruit

Nate,<br /><br />Were you putting hp after the number for horsepower? I am wondering if that is the problem or if there is a glitch in the software.

ZmOz

Captain

Didn't like it either. Kept telling me "this page contains secure and non secure itmes". Very annoying over and over.

mattttt25

Commander

worked fine for me. only complaint is that on every new page, i got the standard message about displaying secure and nonsecure items, do you want to continue. maybe a setting for me at work, but i had to click yes every time to continue.

NOSLEEP

Commander

wont let me enter hp.. says must be between<br />1-999<br />Also keep getting the message secure and non<br />secure.

eeboater

Commander

Worked fine for me, no errors, no issues!

D

DJ

I got stopped COLD on the last page. It kept telling me type in a value where there was no option to do so, other than rank Q's #1 & 2 from one to ten.<br /><br />Tried to help out. Just frustrated.

FSHKPR

Ensign

worked okay for me too but i did not like the secure message after every page.

dk990496

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by Nate in Arkansas:<br /> I didnt like it. I keep getting errors saying "must enter range 1-999" when there is nothing that error applies to.
Same thing here did not put "HP" before size

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Easy. Done.<br /><br />Bob

Scooch_2

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I got the secure/insecure message every page. The URL is HTTPS, but an image is trying to load via HTTP (//websurveyor.com/images/wsm_blue.gif).<br /><br />No HP errors, but then what do you do if one of your boats doesn't have an outboard :)

matthews_jim

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Too many page - should set up so you can scroll down and not have to go to an other page. When setting up a ranking, once you select 1 of the items, it should not appear again. Secure and non<br />secure message a pain!

KaGee

Admiral

Took it, no problems other than the "Page has secure and non-secure items" pop up.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Couldn't get past the motors portion. Kept asking for a value between 1-999. Tried different values....wouldn't let me past.

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

Worked fine - piece of cake.

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

I think the message about non-secure and secure items is because the some portion of the site is referring to a folder on the web server that doesn't have SSL activated.<br /><br />Other than that annoying message, the survey worked.