i want to thank everyone that has ever helped me on here...

lquested

Seaman
ive done alot of work to my 1988 bayliner capri 1900 br w/ 125hp force. some of you remember me..and i owe it all to you guys. we took the boat out today and had fun for a few hours hit something in the water limped back to launch loaded boat and had really curled the prop. while strapping down the boat i saw a big crack along the top of the transom and running down the back. well i got depressed all that hard work and now ruined..but if it wasnt for all you guys helping me out here .. it would still be sitting under the carport.. so i wanted to say thanks to all that helped me. just those few hours on the lake with my kids were priceless..thank all of you very very very much... thanks
lee:)

maxum247

Lieutenant
Re: i want to thank everyone that has ever helped me on here...

Backed the boat off the trailer year before last after a storm and there was a log 15 inches in diameter on the bottom, bent the tips of my prop up pretty good and took out a few chunks and that was at low speed in reverse.

The guys over at the boat restoration side of the forum will get you straight with the transom repair!
Good Luck!