I THOUGHT I COULD GET SOME HELP BUT I GUESS I CAME TO THE WRONG PLACE

SCO

Lieutenant
Re: I THOUGHT I COULD GET SOME HELP BUT I GUESS I CAME TO THE WRONG PLACE

Where do u all get some of these gremlins. AMF, you've got a fouled plug in your attitude. We all get that sometimes. Do the right thing and own up you're off base with your criticism. I've been helped by JB and read countless posts where others are helped. It's a fast moving board, and your message can be quickly buried.

my new fishmaster

Petty Officer 1st Class

Repost your question and you will get some help. AMF isn't that a bowling lane company?

kenthrussell

Petty Officer 2nd Class

hi amf while usually i won't answer any requests unless i know or have been there before and have some knowledge on the topic now ask me anything about mercs.....name it and it's happened to me this site has been great even bookmarked a lot of replys for future referance......sorry could not help ya with your problem.....

rlouns

Petty Officer 2nd Class

After reading all of the posts here - I think that AMF is too embarrassed :eek: to reply. Let's give him a little time to think it over.<br /><br />Just my two cents.<br /><br />Robert :cool:

Down South

Petty Officer 1st Class

One things for sure to. Most people that monitor this board (when they have time) are now diverted to the tragedy in New York and the Pentagon. <br /> I'm surprized that there are this many post. I guess boats and motors are about one of the least things on my mind right now. As I type this I'm listening to the tv in the next room hoping to hear more good news of more survivors in New York.<br /> This is a time in which we all should express patience and direct our thoughts and prayers to those not so fortunate. :)

Admin5

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I hate to even respond because it brings this topic back up to the top...<br /><br />Thank you all who could have been nasty to Mr. AMFcrestliner but instead took the higher road and still tried to help him out.<br /><br />iboats.com's employees' prayers and hearts go out for all the victim's families and friends of the recent tragedy. May God Bless America and the Rest of the Free World!<br /><br />Admin5<br />iboats.com team member

Beernutz

Petty Officer 1st Class

After reviewing your postings, "dude", I think these folks have been very kind to you. Particularly, considering the conflicting information that you gave.<br /><br />Sorry I can't help you. My books only go back to 1973, and I hate to give out useless suggestions.<br /><br />Try your own search of the 4500+ topics already posted. You might find your answer.

woywoyboy

Petty Officer 2nd Class

If any of the above had even replied to my posting I know I would be back on the water quicker than you can say what goes around comes around. Oh, yeah, try the search facility. Please stop me if I am sounding like a grump.

fone_man

Senior Chief Petty Officer

OK... if you are reading this AMFCrestliner did apologized with posting to the board under "My Apology To All" . It has been graciously accepted by all that had taken offense to his verbage including myself.<br /><br />Please do not post any more "opinions" on this message. Please let this post die & go to the trash heap. Let us move along & be there when he has questions or needs help.<br /><br />If you want to post anything, please read his apology on his current post/thread... "My Apology To All" dated 9/13/2001 / AMF Crestliner & place your post there.<br /><br />PLEASE NO MORE POSTINGS... THIS ISSUE IS OVER WITH!!!<br /><br />Sincerely,<br /><br />fone_man :)