I/O (Sterndrive) Conversion to Outboards

Pmt133

Chief Petty Officer
Screw bracket design. What kind of power are you going to hang off the back. :LOL:

Lou C

Supreme Mariner
Can't wait to see the plans.
I go back n forth between just repowering this boat and letting it go and starting over with an outboard. In my boating area, the best thing is something boat companies don't make too much anymore, a walk around in a smaller size (20-22') might have to buy older with a recent re-power.
I do not want another open bow of any kind, be it a bowrider, dual console or center console. I even thought of having a semi rigid cover made for my boat up front since we basically never use the bow seats anyway.

Last edited:

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Yes, Oops took on some challenging work. He has not been on the forum since 2012. I believe he was a Moderator as well :unsure:

Not sure what became of him?
His Brother Ondarvr posted about a decade ago on the wherabouts of Oops, However Even he is not longer a member

alldodge

Staff member
Hey Ted go look at formula forum, guy could use some inside wife Lifpo4

tpenfield

Staff member
His Brother Ondarvr posted about a decade ago on the wherabouts of Oops, However Even he is not longer a member
I did not realize that Ondarvr was Oops! brother. He is over on the BoatDesign forum, but he did stop by here not too long ago . . . (last year)