I need some positive iboats vibes sent my way

Moody Blue

Captain
Re: I need some positive iboats vibes sent my way

Thoughts are with you Bassy. Stay positive, thats the best medicine for whatever ailes you. <br />Just made my annual contribution to the Canadian Cancer Society here yesterday. This is something that affects us all and we all need to help find a cure. My 32 yr old sister in-law had breast cancer 7 years ago. Today she is still cancer free and not looking back. Best wishes and keep us posted.

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer

Bassy, Been thinking about this and how to answer for a bit. Yes my prayers are there and you are in them. Now, I pray to the Father in the name of Jesus. Is ther another you want me to pray to? Can't do that. I pray for you the BEST way I know of. A question to you ,Where do you stand? Positive vibes? I think prayer to the Creator is about as positive as it can get!<br />Cancer is serious, runs in my family too. Now, I ask, are we, (you and I), in aggrement? As we are promised, that there is power in that. We do not have to fear. Write back and lets hear from you again. I've seen this thing beat!..sl/cl<br />PS maybe you're not eating enough Turkey Test***** at the Festival...LOL

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I have many friends who have completely defeated breast cancer, Bassy, and many more who have simply had benign lumps (fibrosystic) removed.<br /><br />I beat it (prostate) and the love of my life beat it (endometrial).<br /><br />It's probably just a lump, but even if it is the dreaded big C, the odds are very much on your side.<br /><br />Right along with your tens of thousands of friends on iboats. :)

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

Hi Bassy,<br />It doesn't matter where in the world your friends are in this big family. We ALL wish you the very best on this.<br />Keep smiling,<br />Lots of hugs <br /><br />Peter