I need help identifying a prop 2000 mercury 200L , whats oEM part# pitch size? help !

04srt4black

Recruit
Hello , i recently purchased a 2000 PROCRAFT 215Combo and someone stole the prop off the boat before i bought it . I have no ideal what the OEM original mercury part # is or even how to find out what prop i need . It is a fish and Ski combo and that being said it will be used more for pulling tubes than fishing.

My freind has a 98 triton with an 03 model mercury 200L engine with a 14 x 25p prop but his boat weighs less than mine and im not sure what to do .

The serial # on my engine is OT168940 , year 2000 , model 200L . What prop cam estandard on these engines for the procraft 215combo?

I have searched for days with no luck , i even emailed a few prop manufactures and no responce , even emailed mercury outboards w no help. All i know is that it is a 25" shaft because i spent $1200 on a new lower gear unit and it has a 15 spline shaft for the prop.

Please someone out there help me to get the i think 98-04 200L original part # or recommend to me a size and pitch so i can get this thing in the water.

ANY HELP , i mean ANY help point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

I run a junk yard and this is my first boat and i know nothing about size and pitch other than watching youttube vodeos but they still dont help the fact that i do not know what size or pitch i need for a 2300lb dry weight boat . it is a 21.5ft procraft 215 cmbo with the mercury 200hp EFI , code 200L .

Thanks so much and God bless u all !

04srt4black

Recruit
I just heard back from mercury and they told me that any engine over 20hp is sent out without a prop so its hard to tell me exactly what prop size was used in the procraft 215 combo with a dry weight of around 2300lbs.

Anyone else running this setup or can point me in the right direction ?

Thanks God Bless

steelespike

Supreme Mariner
You may be able to find a dealer that will let you try some props With the understanding your buying.
Probably require a sizable deposit. If I had to guess I would start with a 24" pitch.
You might check the Mercury performance reports on motors like yours.