!!! I need H E L P!!!!

jim dozier

Lieutenant Commander
Re: !!! I need H E L P!!!!

Hola Juan,<br />According to my manual some Suzuki's with oil injection have a low oil pressure and a low oil level warning circuit that will reduce the rpm's electronically (rev limiter). There is supposed to be a reset button on the ignition on the powerhead somewhere but since my Suzuki DT-85 doesn't have the reset button I don't know where it is. You may have a clogged oil filter on the outlet oil line beneath your oil reservoir. On my DT-85 it is a round puck shaped white plastic filter in the oil line between the oil tank and the oil pump under neath the carbs. Replace the filter and bleed the air out of the system. Run it on pre-mix until you are sure the oil level in the tank in going down. According to your last post when you disconnected the oil system you disconnected the alarm. When you reconnected the oil system you reconnected the alarm. Although there may be a maximum rpm rev limiter in the ignition computer I don't think there is an audible alarm associated with it.

snaps

Cadet

Jesus JIMD, all this make sense,now I´m remembering, in my gauge I have a red light on, you can check in your manual if this light bright in unflow and overflow oil conditions?<br /><br />My motor don´t have a reset button for oil alarm, but it have a reset button for water flow alarm.<br /><br />these new ideas about the oil system, give me a new forces...

snaps

Cadet

JIMD the audible alarm is connected to the gauge,on the bridge, when the light bright the alarm sound, and the motor go down the revolutions himself

jim dozier

Lieutenant Commander

The dark side is everywhere, may the Force be with you Juan.