FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1988 Celebrity 19ft open bow. Great boat...runs great, very nice interior.....I would like to freshen up the outside....where can I get replacement decals for sides?
just bought mine on ebay(I also have a Celebrity 20 cabin cruiser)...there is a seller name trailblazer95...he has a bunch of decals for different boats
GLS is also known as Kendor Marine in Franklin, WI. Only about 1 1/2 hours up Highway 94 from Algonquin, IL. It's like a giant toy store for boaters. They have more stuff in their warehouse than what is listed on the GLS website.
Very much worth your time to drive up and browse around. Especially if you have an older boat that you are fixing up.