I know I'm a trouble maker, but......

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander
Re: I know I'm a trouble maker, but......

hahahahahahahahaha!<br /><br />That is almost as funny as the poor sucker that shot himself!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Right, Boomyal.<br /><br />You are being a troublemaker.<br /><br />It is over. Let it alone.

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Reminds me of the World Cup of Soccer when it was in Korea (Couple of years ago). Some stupid Koreans killed themselves because Korea didn't make it to the final. At least one of them set fire to himself. I was threatened with violence because I didn't support Korea (we were on a Korean rig).<br /><br />How do you explain to someone It's only a GAME!<br /><br />Like the election, they'll get to do it all again in 4 years. It may have a different outcome, it may not. Either way, life goes on. (Who was it that said that?)<br /><br />Chris..........

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Obviously some (ok, most) Bush supporters need their heads examined too..... :p

ebbtide176

Commander

while i would hope those suffering from postK stress turn out ok (learn the error of their ways), i can now LOL at the report. geez, it cracks me up. thanx boomyal<br /><br />good one snapper - don't we all :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

That is pathetic. I would say the same if Bush had lost and his supporters did the same.<br /><br />Come on people, it isnt the end of the world.<br /><br />Sounds like they were borderline anyway.<br /><br />Ken

NYMINUTE

Captain

No trouble compared to the cast of jerks running this country. All of them

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

normal_Kerry.jpg

spratt

Lieutenant

I printed that article out and posted it right in the middle of my Kerry lovin' co-workers cubicles...didn't last long though...I think some of them were looking for the Dr mentioned in the article:)<br /><br />Thanks!!!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

It wouldn't be hilarious if it wern't 100% true.At least they are finally seeking professional help for thier affliction. But they could've saved the country a lot of grief if they had paid the shrink a visit or two before the election.<br />I heard of the voter-fraud theories surfacing, but have only actually heard one with my own ears, and that was on George Noory's program, so they may have been aliens.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Perhaps 24 hours of viewing M Moores epic work of fiction, F-911 might ease the pain. Group therapy with chorus's of Kum-Bah-Ya, meals of bean sprouts, pea pods and tofu and agression therapy utilizing pillows and lots of hugs. <br /><br />Heck update the passports and Cuba here we come. Just think of it, free health care. Fifteen nuts blame Bush for their pathetic lives and this is news. Fair and balanced thats our news corps.