I just won the lottery!!

ZmOz

Captain
Wooooooohooooooooo!!!! I just won the lottery!! $1,000 in a scratch off ticket. Now I can buy that big house and new boat I've allways dreamed of! :D

sangerwaker

Commander
Re: I just won the lottery!!

NICE! Congrats ZmOz. I have never been monetarily lucky. Good for you. Good luck with your new doll house and toy boat, though :p .

NOSLEEP

Commander

Thats great news ZmOz.<br />Congratulations!

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

Now your gonna get a lot of new friends to help you spend all that money.<br />Congrats anyway.<br /><br />Regards<br />Peter

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

New friends hell, there are plenty of old friends right here with needs, wants, and requirements. The good news is my requirement is money, and there is some rich SOB buying houses and imported sports cars and large yachts.<br /><br />Post your email address and I will provide you with a PO box you can send the CASH to. <br /><br />Seriously, great for you. Buy something you want and have a great time doing it!!!!! :)

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

No kidding? I've never known anyone who won anything but $2. So, that great dude! Don't spend it all in one place.

aspeck

Staff member

ZmOz, Pointer needs a wedding present! Want to contribute? (See Pointer, I got your back).<br /><br />Congrats, but how many $'s worth of tickets over the years we purchased to "win" tha money? Just curious.

LubeDude

Admiral

He didnt tell us he spent $4,500.00 over the last four years to get it though :eek: :D :D

ZmOz

Captain

Actually, this is only the second time I've EVER bought a scratch off ticket. :D I know someone who bought a regular ticket every day...he estimated about $2000 in loosing tickets. One day he won $10,000,000. :eek:

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by ZmOz:<br /> One day he won $10,000,000. :eek:
Yeah, ZO, I had a friend who once got struck by lightning, twice in the same day. :D

sloopy

Commander

DOn't push your luck, the rubber band will eventually brake.

11 footer

Lieutenant

My uncles borther bought two $5 scrach tickets a few mounths ago.<br /><br />He scrached one, and lost. He have the other one to my uncle in a birthday card, my uncle scrached it and won 1,000.00

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

Cool, thats $1000 more you can spend on your boat!