I just got a 2003 AVON 320 seasport Jet HELP! INFO PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gappa

Recruit
Hi to all here on this board! I spend alot of time on PWCToday and a few other PWC forums but just joined here as I have just picked up a very nice 03 AVON Sea Sport Jet. It's a 10ft Yamaha 701 2stroke powered,jet propelled zodiac. I got it from my local Powersports Dealership. They don't deal with boats like these usually and so they just wanted to get it out of their inventory. I had no idea that they COST SO MUCH MONEY!!! :eek: I started doing some research after the fact and when I found out how much they are worth I got really excited.:D
If any one knows more info please tell me what you know. Things like history, where to put listings for sale, why they cost so much, how they ride..... Anybody that has or previously owned one, do you like AVON, and why?
I am going to do all the little repairs and things that need some minor attention to make it perfect. Have some fun with it and then sell it so if anyone here wants one lemme know I will give a killer price, and I mean not expensive. I called the AVON "stealership" 2day these things new are $29000 up to $34000 for this model

deejaycee_2000

Captain
Re: I just got a 2003 AVON 320 seasport Jet HELP! INFO PLEASE!!

welcome to iboats ...... i think you will have a better response in the boat topic non repair section ........

ekarb

Recruit

I am looking for a jet tender. Are you selling the one you bought?

Ed:)

bpante

Cadet

I also have a 3.2 DLX jet, fun little boat with limited uses. Easy to repair, like you said it is a Yamaha Jet drive. Inflatables are tough, but sometimes need work. Don't run it underinflated. There are places that fix them like Inflatables of Floirda in Port Orange. Just got back from the Keys, great for snorkeling, :D no good for fishing:rolleyes:. Great for going from Edgewater to JB's in New Smyrna:p. I would consider selling it. My Southern Skimmer is more suitable for where I live.

jsp1229

Recruit
hello, any chance you still have the avon seasport and want to sell it? thanks johnnie

Fun Times

Staff member
Sorry guys but the OP (Gappa) hasn't been back online with iboats since December 6th, 2007, 02:04 AM. Chances are he is not coming back online anytime soon to help you with your questions.

Please keep an eye on the dates of all topics as it is the hosts of iboats wishes that any topic older than 90 days not be brung up from the archives unless you are the original poster.

Also any transactions would need to be handled by private message only as any type of solicitation is also not permitted here on open forum due to forum rule # 8, . You may not solicit any personal transaction (buy, sell, rent, trade free, donate, etc.) in the forum. This includes solicitations for charitable and non-profit causes. Personal transactions arranged completely by Private Message are not affected by this rule. Solicitation by PM must be preceded by contact in the forum. Please note: threads or posts that give extensive details on anything that is for sale will be assumed to be an attempt to advertise and are subject to deletion. If you are selling a boat - paid advertising through iboats is acceptable to post in the forum. A link to the ad is mandatory and must be included in your post. Signature links for boats advertised on iboats are acceptable. We encourage members to use this service.

Here is some additional forum rules if interested, http://forums.iboats.com/forum/forum-rules-and-guidelines/407734-forum-rules

Thank you all for you understanding and cooperation, iboats moderation team.

Status
Not open for further replies.