I HATE people who steal

11 footer

Lieutenant
I just got back from hockey practice.<br /><br />We are a team of 15-17year olds.<br /><br />We get back to the locker room, start getting undressed and everyone's pants are empty. Some POS lowlife scum bag !@#$%^& !@#^&* took all the money we had in our wallets and pockets and a few cell phones. There was about $150 in cash between all of us and one kids $200 picture phone.<br /><br /> I lost $26 in cash, they left my phone and keys.<br /><br />I hate it when someone steals something, and there is nothing you can do! :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek:

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: I HATE people who steal

That sucks, Ryan. I hope someone called the cops.

11 footer

Lieutenant

They may have, I didn't stick around to long. Being I was only out a few bucks, I was gratefull they didn't take my cell phone.<br /><br />I want to know why rink mannagment didn't lock the freaken locker room door!<br /><br />We pay to play hockey in this stupid town and we should be able to leave out stuff in the locker room while on the ice and not have to worry about having it stolen. <br /><br />This isn't the first time, either. This was a first for me, but its happend to kids I know a few times over the past few years.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

As usual, it isn't difficult to grasp how Ryan feels about something.<br /><br />Bad news, Ryan. Hope they nail the baddie and put him under the slammer.

cc lancer

Petty Officer 1st Class

If it any consolation, these thief's always use the stolen phones, the cops find out from the cell company who receives the calls. Then the cops have a "talk" with them and the thief's are caught.<br />Since this is a felony, probably a minor, judge slaps his hand, and he graduated to cars next time.

gaugeguy

Captain

That sucks.<br /><br />Similar thing happened at our arena after a practice about 10 years ago. We were on the ice and one of the guys had to go back to the locker room to get something. He opened the door and there was the punk zamboni driver going through everyones stuff. He got his butt kicked and got fired all within a 15 minute period.<br /><br />Did your wallet get stolen too, or did the thief just take the cash? Getting rolled blows, but having to replace licences, credit cards etc. is a real pain in the arse :mad:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I am with Ryan on this one, believe it or not.<br />I hate a thief. :mad:

sangerwaker

Commander

My dad always said the only thing lower than a thief is used car salesman! <br /><br />Don't mean to offend any of you if you're a used car salesman, but this is what my dad said.

dick

Chief Petty Officer

Ryan, lobby that arena to put lock brackets on the doors.Here they got them and every team brings their own big master padlocks( the big kind ,the ones the pocket bolt cutters can't cut)<br />If there is one thing sports teams will do it is rally for a common goal.If all teams say they'll pull out of that arena ,the brackets will be installed the next day.<br />It sucks that we have to do it but it's better then getting ripped off.

knobby

Chief Petty Officer

Quote:My dad always said the only thing lower than a thief is used car salesman.<br /> <br />I know some lawyers who will take offense to that statement!

SoulWinner

Commander

Hey Ryan, one time I went to a big fight...........<br /><br /><br />And a hockey game broke out!

ED21

Master Chief Petty Officer

I had a story about $150 & a jacket stolen from my car monday night(not to mention the neighbors), but I clicked something & it went away.<br />In any event I would certainly feel better if we could catch him & give him an old fashioned blanket party.

Stratosfied

Ensign

I feel for ya Ryan, Last year some looser stole all my rods and reels off of my back porch. They weren't worth much but..there was a brand new trolling motor right beside them, I guess that was to heavy for the scum. :mad:

11 footer

Lieutenant

A few guys stayed around last and waited for the cops to come.<br /><br />One of the rink workers says he saw two guys, he gave the cops the plate number of a car the went flying away with its lights off, the cops know who they are.<br /><br />The police took down everyones name and what they lost. Odvsouly we'll never see any money or stuff back.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by sangerwaker:<br /> My dad always said the only thing lower than a thief is used car salesman! <br /><br />Don't mean to offend any of you if you're a used car salesman, but this is what my dad said.
Your dad must have never had an experience with a LAWYER!

sangerwaker

Commander

You're right! I don't think he did, but I have and have to agree with you! :D

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> .... there was the punk zamboni driver going through everyones stuff. He got his butt kicked and got fired all within a 15 minute period......
Talk about having a bad day.<br /><br />Think that guy wanted a do-over?

gaugeguy

Captain

Actually he got off kind of light, only Steve (one of the smallest guys on our team) got to lay the knuckles to him. By the time the rest of the team figured out what was going on, the punk was able to get away...funny how you can't chase someone too well on skates :D

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

I had an entire propane grill stolen from out of behind my place once. The propane was locked up inside though. I was ticked to say the least. I bought that grill with some of the money I got when my mother passed on. It was a real nice grill too. <br /><br />So I know how you feel about thieves. I can't stand them myself.