I got mail Monday did you?

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
During quitting time traffic backs up on the highway in front of my house (Old Lincoln Highway). After gettin out of my van, I go to the mail box. A man from a car is laughing because he knows Monday was a holiday and there was no delivery. So the guy hollers out his window and informs me that there is no mail. I then preceeded to open my mail box and get saturdays mail out of the box. Of course he didn't know that. I said "Yeah, I got mail today!" The look on his face was great. He rolled his window up and went on. <br /><br />I just wonder if he figured out that it was saturdays mail?

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander
Re: I got mail Monday did you?

I knew all along it was from saturday... :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Oh, duh, just reminded myself, I better go get todays mail out of da box. Geesh.. Sorry I offeneded you Spinner. I'm offended that your offended.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

LOL. I freaked-out a nieghborhood kid the same way! He was looking out an upstairs window, and said, "The mail doesn't come today". I pulled the mail out of the box, and he said, "Hey mom!"<br />lol

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

:D @12'er<br /><br />errrrrrrrr, that's ok SS. I'm offended that your offended cause I'm offeneded. :rolleyes:

KaGee

Admiral

Y'all should be offended.... the Postal workers got Monday as a paid holiday... then our guy get's OT to catch up on Tuesday! Our mail finally showed up around 6:30!