FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
No you didn't! Thats a link to your photobucket album Now do it properly so that the pictures appear in your post or better still read the instructions for posting clickable thumbnails.
Click this one
You can do wicked things with clickable thumbnails too click that one
Thanks for the replies guys. I showed my buddy the pics and right off the bat he says sell it and get something you don't have to work on,why have that when you want to spend time fishing not being a mechanic.I said it runs beautiful, he says that don't matter fishing matters.
Nice motor. I heard the same thing from my buddies when I told them I bought another 55 Evinrude. I wanted the match to my 3 HP that belonged to my Grandfather. He bought it new and he and my Dad built a wood boat in the garage to run it on. They lost the shut off valve with not many hours on it and shortly after he passed away. My Dad had it in the basement for more years then I've been alive and handed it down (in a box) to me when I bought my cottage 5 years ago. She's been running ever since and has never stranded me for a reason other then my own fault. (Gas or shear pin)
Enjoy...I think they're bullet proof!
Kevan