FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
i change everything magneto, point set, coil , powerpack and i dont have spark on my sparkplud why???<br /><br />my engine is johnson 85hp 1969<br /><br />help me please i do everything they rigth in the book
slyfloyd <br />I am having the same problem. I don't have a manual thaw. I took pictures before taking anything off but now I have no spark. I have a 1970 85hp Evinrude. a69 and 70 are set up pretty much the same why. I was woundeing if some one could email me a copy of a wireing diagram for this area?
I went to the store and got a book today I found that I had one wire not installed where it should have been and the coil was bad. I have the parts on the why and I hope that will fix the problem.