I am from Russia. looking for friends.

akyla

Seaman Apprentice
Good day! In Russia I have business - repair of boats and outboard motors (Mercury, SUZUKI, Yamaha). Lots of boats and motors from America. I sometimes need to quickly buy in america part or tool. I am looking for friends who can help me sometimes.
I do not speak English. Writing through online translator - do not scold for mistakes.

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Re: I am from Russia. looking for friends.

Welcome to I-boats! You will find lots of good help here from some very knowledgeable people.
Ask away!
Grub

achris

More fish than mountain goat

здравствуйте и добро пожаловать на наш форум! Наверное лучше всего покупать детали, инструменты и запчасти в интеренет магазине iboats...

http://www.iboats.com/Boat-Motor-Parts/dm/view_id.268604

Last edited:

southkogs

Staff member

Welcome aboard akyla! Just looked at where Khabaraovsk is … they almost gave you to China!

Maclin

Admiral

Welcome! The translator you are using seems very accurate. Maybe Russion just translates well.

In my job I work remotely at home with other team members from all over the Globe, and many languages are represented though my communication is always in English. I enjoy the diversity and look forward to more posts from you as Russian is "new" to me :)

scipper77

Commander

You have an excellent online translator. We get people who do speak English that I can't understand.

Maclin

Admiral

I work with Britishers in the United Kingdon, and also Australians. I can understand the Aussies version of English better than the Britisher's English, kind of funny.

kfa4303

Banned

Welcome to iboats Akyla. Glad to have you aboard. Please ask as many questions as you like. We will try to help in any way we can. I like your photo. I play the guitar as well.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Welcome aboard. Will try to learn a little Russian.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member

Welcome aboard

Splat

Lieutenant

Welcome aboard!

Try this.... Bing Translator

Translation from achris.... Hello and welcome to our forum! Probably the best way to buy parts, tools and spare parts in the Internet shop iboats ...

Добро пожаловать на iboats. Ваш переводчик работает хорошо.

This internet thing is amazing. I hope it catches on.

DayCruiser

Ensign

Welcome to the forum !!

I use Google translator sometimes.

akyla

Seaman Apprentice

Friends, thank you for receiving me in this forum. Thank you that we are ready to help me. I think that I will find new friends. Now I know that there are wonderful people in America who can always help.
I think that by the spring of boat repair. In May, I will take my wife, daughter and will ride along the Amur River. Our family will be happy.
A lot of work. Engine - a corpse. Body paint. New carpet will be laid.
my boat:
1851 cb.jpg

akyla

Seaman Apprentice

Welcome aboard akyla! Just looked at where Khabaraovsk is … they almost gave you to China!
Yes, China is near. Japan also nearby. There's little parts for American boats.

akyla

Seaman Apprentice

Welcome! The translator you are using seems very accurate. Maybe Russion just translates well.

In my job I work remotely at home with other team members from all over the Globe, and many languages are represented though my communication is always in English. I enjoy the diversity and look forward to more posts from you as Russian is "new" to me :)
I try to look up words so that the translator correctly translated. I'm starting to learn English. I can speak a little, mostly bad words :D