I am a little angry with my mother!

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander
Re: I am a little angry with my mother!

My condolences. My grandmother passed away a few years back, she also had problems she wouldn't have treated by a doctor. When it got worse she also was in pain and there wasn't anything the doctor could do because she waited so long and she was a little to heavy to have surgery. If she would have seen the doctor ahead of time, she would of been able to go on a little diet and have the surgery needed. My grandmother was not morbid but she was heavy set. She had some kind of infection if I recall right, might of even been cancer.

Mike Robinson

Senior Chief Petty Officer

My condolences to you jcsftwre.

Thank you for taking the time to share an important message at what must be a very difficult time for you. I hope that with time you will be able to forgive your Mother. She made a mistake, a tragic one, but still a mistake.

SgtMaj

Lieutenant Commander

After anger comes acceptance I think... it's all just part of the 5 stages of grief.

cdnfthree2

Chief Petty Officer

First and foremost, my condolences. I'm sorry to hear that. Second, Thanks for posting the story. I am also one who refuses to go to the doctor.
Thank you for sharing your story. Best wishes.

mickjetblue

Chief Petty Officer

Sorry for your loss.

Often, in times of sickness, the affected person loses some sense of rationality.
This can happen to all age groups, and often it is tragic.

You are courageous for sharing and giving very good advice.

Time to forgive the mishap, and remember the good times.