hypersniper, sportjet 120xr with red stator

hypersniper

Banned
Re: hypersniper, sportjet 120xr with red stator

thanks ,
im out there now changing all sorts of parts and it still seems to be running on 2 then 3 then 2 and surging. driving me nuts. and just to be clear i am now working on my 95 donzi 90hp. cant remember how i got on this one on this thread. sorry if im confusing anybody.

hypersniper

Banned

ok update on the 120xr motor....... IT RUNNNSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. after tweeking the starter to mesh up with the flywheel and trying to start it with the original flywheel with no sucess i decided what have i got to lose to try and use what i thought was the wrong flywheel from ebay and it roared to life instantly........ must be a different magnet configuration on it or something but it looks identical to the one i had already. oh well $400.00 was worth it. that little sucker turns on a dime but damn is it a thirsty little beast..... this is a picture of my dock and my toys in the water.100_3326.jpg

Anders67

Petty Officer 2nd Class

The flywheel you had from beginning, was not for 3 cyl. ?. You can see it on inner magnets, to the centrum. Are 4 thin diagonal lines in it with even space between. On 4 piston engine. Ore was it another on the old coil engines.

I?l think we all owning 120XR engine, have to come togeather, and buy a Oil rig. offshore ore in Dakota.

Ore, maybe i/we can send the gas-bill to Mercury/force. :)

aksor

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I wish I had your backyard, to get to any major waterway I have to travel min 30 minutes

hypersniper

Banned

yeah its a tough life... lol.. the fishing here is horrible. last year my girlfriend reeled in an 8# large mouth bass, caught it with a piece of pork chop. pic to prove its not a fish story. still working on getting the donzi running. 90 hp switchbox is bad i think. might try and fix it with someones help. :D

IM002860.jpg

aksor

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I'll trade you for the bass its not hard to fix the hard part is removing the freakin potting compound without damaging the board or components. :)

Anders67

Petty Officer 2nd Class

2011-06-26 11.54.54.jpg

Havskatt.jpg

Indianlax.jpg

hälleflundra 2.jpg

hälleflundra.jpg

My best friend lucky after 1,5-2 ours on the rod, hulling and hulling.

Don?t know if you seen one of these :) . Can be up to 800-850 pound, but that?s rare now.

Pistons in place :).

aksor

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I can't say that I have, for me its muskie, lake throut, pickerrel, bass, and pike!