FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have "the" hydrostream visa made in 1990. I rigged it with twin 300 suzuki four strokers. Having issues with fuel surging around 80mph. Does anybody have any advice getting enough fuel at high speeds to these motors. Thanks
Go to www.forums.Screamandfly.com I am plugging this site not because they have more technical know how than this site but when it comes to going insanely fast thats the place to go.. Keeping fuel flowing to these engines shouldn't be a matter of speed but rather an engine issue.. the engine doesn't care how fast you are going it only knows how to be an engine.. you have a flow problem but i would guess it is inside your carb(assuming don't have efi) If you have EFI then I have no idea. What RPM are the problems happening at?