FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
In the last two month I have been hybrid fishing after the bass bite slows and man are my arms tired. I though these suckers were going to break my cheapo rod
My #3 daughter and her family live in Iowa Park, TX, just across the border from SW OK. She is an avid fisher and could tow her Boston Whaler up there pretty quickly.
I would love to give her a clue to some great fall fishing.
Bait for hybrids, slabs and shad and an occasional pet spoon trolled. It all depends on the time of year. Sure do miss those big boys. I actually think they fight better than stripers but thats just my opinion.