Hustler props

lebeau

Recruit
Does anyone know anything good or bad about these props? I have an Alpha one <br />outdrive, should I stay with the factory prop it's a 19 pitch I dinged it last season<br />and want to replace or repair it.

jrw2305

Recruit
Re: Hustler props

I had a bad experience with Hustler props. My 1999 Mercury Classic wouldn't run above 4000 rpm because the design of the prop and hub caused increased exhaust backpressure. I’ve talked to the manufacture and they weren’t interested in taking it back. <br /><br />Now I’m running a Piranha propeller and it works great.

VistaMan

Seaman

I got a 19P for my Nissan 90HP. Great prop, very similar to a laser II or Racker big ear and agressive cupping. Improved the hole shot tremendously compared with the stock Nissan one. Top speed was about the same but cornering was much better, the stock prop used to blow out unless I trimmed way down. Very good for the price and even better if you have to replace as the hub stays.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

They work fine for me.<br /><br />But more importantly, why are people digging up posts from 3 years ago???

Bradster941

Petty Officer 1st Class

Roscoe,<br /><br />I noticed the dates too on a few post today.<br /><br />Someone has to much time on there hands I guess?<br /> ;)