hurricane Roll Call

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class
hello to all of our Iboats friends I was going to start a Roll call For all of those involved in hurrican Dennis<br />I hope all of you report in Ok. Our prayers are still with you<br />serenity

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: hurricane Roll Call

Yes. How about DHadley and 12Footer for starters?

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Yeah and SoulWinner- where are you and are you ok?

Trent

Captain

Thanks goodness it was not near as bad as Ivan. All is ok here in southern Alabama. Minor damage really.

sue5878

Petty Officer 3rd Class

The reports over here had it as severe, although not as bas as Ivan. I hope everyone is Ok.

ChaosDad

Seaman Apprentice

Up here in Central Bama, just west of Birmingham, not to bad, few trees down and some power outages, power just back on here at office. <br />Stratosfied and SW down in south Alabama and Fl. panhandle, they took almost a direct hit, most of the power down there is out. Hope to hear from them soon. Hope all are ok,<br />.Dwight.

ehenry

Commander

I"m in central Mississippi and bout all we got was a little wind and rain. We NEEDED the rain.

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class

I'm Glad it was not worse than Ivan. I'm glad to hear from some of you and damage was minimal. I hope to hear from all our friends on Iboats soon<br />Serenity

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Well, DHadley posted this AM, so I'm glad he is okay. <br /><br />Now, where is 12Footer?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

12Footer should be fine, JB... I saw him post over on Florida sportsman yesterday (7/10/05)... He's very busy fightin' the liberals over there.. lol.. http://outdoorsbest.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=367573 <br /> I would'nt worry too much.. :D <br /><br />Pretty concerned about SoulWinner tho.. Looks like they took a direct hit.. :(

eeboater

Commander

I was wondering about SW... Anyone heard from him?

Realgun

Commander

You may not hear from him for up to 3 weeks. This is the estimate of returning all power to all places that got hit! If'n he was hurt or worse then it would have been in the news.

Stratosfied

Ensign

Hey to all. We made it fine here. Lost cable at 13:00 Sunday and lost power at 15:30. Few limbs down and a lot of leaves. No damage to speak of here. Power and cable returned at 12:30 Today. South of us and more to the west caught the worst of it.

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hey you all who checked in, Good to hear from Ya<br />we still are waiting for<br />D havley Holdimhook Biloxiriver<br />Soul winner Navigator<br />Reel Poor. If any I missed please post and keep up with posts.<br />Serenity

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Reel Poor <br />Petty Officer 1st Class <br />Member # 53009 <br /><br /> posted July 10, 2005 08:52 PM <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Well we got lucky here. Not even a limb in the yard. Its still a little windy with lite rain but faaaarr less than what we prepared for.
Thanks for all the thoughts and concern. ;)

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Sorry Reel poor Glad to hear from you. We don't have hurricanes hear But we have had one of the biggest tornados with a f5 which if we had an f6 on the fg scale they would have called it as such. Serenity

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Senerity <br /><br />What part of Ok?<br /><br />I have a sister in Tulsa.

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Reel Poor I live about 25 Min North of Tulsa. and I saw that Rwise also lives in Tulsa. what lake does she like to venture to?<br />Serenity

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

what lake does she like to venture to?<br />Serenity
Thats a tough question to have to answer. I really dont know how to say it so I guess I will just blert it out.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />Theyre not boaters. :( :eek: :( :eek: :( :eek: :( :eek: <br /><br />Theyre Developers. They just bought about 100 acres somewhere on the north side of Tulsa and are planning on building a new subdivision.

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thats funny reel poor. I'm glad their all all kinds of people if everybody boated the lakes would be like our highways. traffic, traffic, and more traffic.<br />serenity