Hunting - tips for old beat up guys like me ;)

Moserkr

Chief Officer + Starmada Splash Of The Year 2021
Side by side for travel and hauling gear. Walk a little ways from where you park, sit down, and shut up. Thats how every old guy I know hunts and it works on everything from deer to elk. Grandpa shot his first (spike) elk with a crossbow on public land at 53 yards, 400 feet from the sxs, at 93 years old...

alldodge

Staff member
Bought a Kubota RTV 1100 diesel in 2016 I think and never any problems, use it about every day for short trips. Still original battery, like dang that is unusual

ezbtr

Commander
Bought a Kubota RTV 1100 diesel in 2016 I think and never any problems, use it about every day for short trips. Still original battery, like dang that is unusual
4x4, pics? Id like a winch and a tilt bed too

ezbtr

Commander
Side by side for travel and hauling gear. Walk a little ways from where you park, sit down, and shut up. Thats how every old guy I know hunts and it works on everything from deer to elk. Grandpa shot his first (spike) elk with a crossbow on public land at 53 yards, 400 feet from the sxs, at 93 years old...
Wow!!!! Thats gonna be me!! :)

alldodge

Staff member
4x4, pics? Id like a winch and a tilt bed too
Has spray in bed liner, hydraulic dump bed, heat, AC, and hydraulic rear connections to run other things like a post hole digger

Also use it to take me seadoo up and down a 1/4 mile stretch down to the lake, and road is steep

Attachments

• 20231121_160726.jpg
    20231121_160726.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:

ezbtr

Commander
Has spray in bed liner, hydraulic dump bed, heat, AC, and hydraulic rear connections to run other things like a post hole digger

Also use it to take me seadoo up and down a 1/4 mile stretch down to the lake, and rood is steep
EXACTLY what I need , maybe a 4 seater but not a deal breaker

ezbtr

Commander
isn't this the reason our oldies bred us for IE: when they got old and decerped we could do the heavy lifting for them so as they could still enjoy life without struggling with hard work..

how times have changed ! , we do the heavy lifting so the kids get to enjoy life. i called BS and changed things my way.

fo r you , i would suggest a 4x4 ATV and an easy to load trailer with all the goodies ,
spend their inheritance and build the trailer to suit your needs , don't scrimp to save , get a top of the line 4x4 ATV and enjoy yourself.(y)
exactly what Im doing, UTV and trailer will fit in garage, Mustang and F150 in driveway - looking at auctions now - some screaming deals

ezbtr

Commander
Love it, perfect!!! :)