Hundreds of Firearms Stolen From Cabela's

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
On tonight's news, hundreds of guns worth over $100k were stolen from the new Cabela's in Fort Worth, which isn't scheduled to open until May 26. They discovered the theft when they went to get 'em out of storage, I think it said to stock the shelves. The storage facility padlock was not broken.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: Hundreds of Firearms Stolen From Cabela's

Were the beemed out by aliens?

sangerwaker

Commander

Sounds like an inside job to me.

dolluper

Captain

Missplaced Huh now where is that paperwork :confused:

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

There not stolen, I just borrowed them, fer crying out loud! Didn't anyone ever borrow anything from them before? They sound like a bunch of ninnies that have never loaned or borrowed anything before in their whole stinking life. I don't know why they are so upset about it, it's not like they were using them and needed them at the time. So what if they were borrowed? If they need them back, most NORMAL people would just ASK for their stuff back and not make a big stink about it. Just goes to show you whats wrong with this country.<br /><br /> :D

tylerin

Commander

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Cabelas only sell black powder guns?

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Cabelas only sell black powder guns?
Not at all - they also have air guns, paintball guns, and "Old West / Cowboy Action Cartridge Firearms" in their on-line catalogue.<br /><br />Not sure about the rest of their stores but the Fort Worth store doesn't sell any firearms. Not anymore! :)

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

<br />FORT WORTH - Sammy Laddin, pictured below, manager of the hunting department at Cabela's newest retail store in Fort Worth, Texas, told interviewers, "I just don't understand how this could have happened."
laden5.jpg

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Cabelas only sell black powder guns?
Every Cabela's retail store I've been in up in this part of the country has at least a hundred feet of gun rack/counter plus a "collectable" gun room.

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by jtexas:<br />
<br />FORT WORTH - Sammy Laddin, pictured below, manager of the hunting department at Cabela's newest retail store in Fort Worth, Texas, told interviewers, "I just don't understand how this could have happened."
laden5.jpg
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!!!!