FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi, I just purchased and humminbird 898 HD SI and was wondering what is the Sleeve called that people use cover up the wires? I'm looking to purchase it, but don't know what it is called? I included a picture!
Bit hard to see in that picture, but it could be 'corrugated tubing', or 'heat shrink tubing'.. If it's the one that looks likes mesh netting, I don't know....