FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Going to look at the mentioned boat and it has a 50 hp. outboard on it. Would this be enough for this boat? Have not been able to find any specs on it and the Caravelle website does not go back that far. It is a tri-hull
Well I'm new to this myself but that does sound a little under powered. I have a 75 16' with a 140hp I/0 on it which is probably a little big. Somewhere in the middle like a 90 sounds good for that.
Well I'm new to this myself but that does sound a little under powered. I have a 75 16' with a 140hp I/0 on it which is probably a little big. Somewhere in the middle like a 90 sounds good for that.