How to tell idiots from maniacs.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
On the highway,<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /><br />The idiots drive slower than you and the maniacs drive faster.

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: How to tell idiots from maniacs.

Well, JB, that covers 'bout all of 'em - especially on the way out of DC this afternoon before T'giving in the rain. :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

In my humble opinion NOBODY, NOBODY knows how to drive. :p

spratt

Lieutenant

Here I am shakin my head at ya, NY...if I could just PLEEZ make a correction to yer statement...there is at least two out there who DO know how to drive, and they are me, of course, and my wife...now, I question my wife's abilities, so that one is in doubt...

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by spratt:<br /> Here I am shakin my head at ya, NY...if I could just PLEEZ make a correction to yer statement...there is at least two out there who DO know how to drive, and they are me, of course, and my wife...now, I question my wife's abilities, so that one is in doubt...
My wife CAN drive.................................ME CRAZYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! :D

SoulWinner

Commander

I'm an idiomaniac depending on my mood. Or am I am manidiot? Hmmmmm....

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Yup! :) Now, tell me why the idiots prefer the left lane.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by 12Footer:<br /> Yup! :) Now, tell me why the idiots prefer the left lane.
So they won't be run over by the trucks in the Right lane. :D

matthews_jim

Petty Officer 2nd Class

How come I see only :rolleyes: idiots :rolleyes: and no maniacs? :confused: ????

Scaaty

Vice Admiral

I can do 60mph all day long until someone pulls in front of me doing 60mph.

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thank GOD, my wife, girls, and I are not going anywhere for Thanksgiving! Like TCube said about DC traffic, there ain't NO WAY you'd get me on I-95 northbound out of Richmond, VA on the day before Turkey Day! :eek: <br /><br />The I-95 northbound "Parking Lot" is so notorious, we've actually gone around and taken I-64 west out to the Blue Ridge Mts to I-81, and gone up north that way!<br /><br />Butch A.

PDS

Petty Officer 1st Class

Now, Nyminute, in your statement you also covered yourself"no one can drive" What's up with that? I'll just assume you meant no one else but me can drive. Fill us in if you mean differently. J/K. PDS

ob

Admiral

As " Rainman " would say. "Yeeaa................Definately an idiot."<br /><br />"Course....I'm an excellent driver.Slow in the driveway."<br /><br />"Course it's 8 minutes till Wapner."