How to stop a Toyota V-8

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
First you stuff a huge wad of a mouse nest under the manifold..... a nice fluffy one......
mouse1.jpg

mouse2.jpg

Now have the resident mouse find his (or her) way into the air pump intake tube.......

mouse4.jpg

Now let the mouse jam the air pump up solid and that in turn will create a low power situation and create a very costly repair to the customer!!!

mouse3.jpg

:^

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: How to stop a Toyota V-8

:%:%

Had a mouse do that to my fresh air blower in my ML.

Would you believe that the MB wrenches were so amused by it that they didn't charge me for fixing the whole thing?

There is now a screen blocking the opening through which said mouse entered.

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral

Geeze Bob,That really is bad.. I guess it was looking for a warm place to nest. Dang mouse!!

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

The mouse probably could have stayed the entire winter until it entered that air pump line. It was obvious that the nest was not built in a day and the customer comuted with this truck.

Laddies

Banned

Thats kind of a common problem with snowmobles, I had a Polaris 600 triple to repair once that they put so much corn in the air box when the owner ran the sled top speed it filled the engine with corn and set it up, nice mess form the little varmints

tommays

Admiral

A bird stoped my furance like that :) i have a really good screen on the chimney now

Tommays

dolluper

Captain

Toyota really does have mouse power.....I always taught SOOOO :devil:eek::)o:)