FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Solas sponsors the prop forum.
Do you have the prop size info Usually found under the prop nut?
At the top of the prop forum hover over boat parts and accessories click on propellers.
If you get us your boat info, motor info, and prop size and your wot rpm and gps speed we can help you get setup.
Solas 4 bld. 10 X 7 1113-100-07 8 spline $80. Found 6 props 3, 3 blade,2 4 bld, and a stainless.
Starting from the "boat parts and accessories" at the top of the forum.
Hover over the tab till it drops down click on props.
I was able to find that certain years 4 hp Merc 4 st and Tohatsu 4 hp 4st. seem to share props.
It appears the 8 3/8 X 6 No success with a brief search.
I have notified our programmers and they will work on a solution for this. For the time being, you should be able to access the propeller section from the Boat Parts and Accessories drop down. Let me know if you continue to have issues.
Still a bit confused. I did all that the first 25 times I tried to look up the correct prop, I touch on propellers and I get to the Solas page and from there I can only get a list of every prop made by Solas, no menu to show what actually fits the motor I'm looking up. It could be that I'm doing it from my iPad, I've always used my laptop before.