How to say stupid, nicely

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Some of these I have heard and some I have not.<br /> :D :D :D <br /> <br />1. A few clowns short of a circus.<br />2. A few fries short of a happy meal.<br />3. A few beers short of a 6-pack<br />4. A few peas short of a casserole.<br />5. The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead.<br />6. One Fruit Loop shy of a full bowl.<br />7. One taco short of a combination plate.<br />8. A few feathers short of a duck.<br />9. All foam, no beer.<br />10. The cheese slid off his cracker.<br />11. Body by Fisher, brains by Mattel.<br />12. Has an IQ of 2, but it takes 3 to grunt.<br />13. Warning: Object in mirror are dumber than they<br />appear.<br />14. Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions<br />on the heel.<br />15. He fell out of the stupid tree and bit every branch<br />on the way down.<br />16. An intellect related only by garden tools.<br />17. As smart as bait.<br />18. Doesn't have all his dogs on one leash.<br />19. His elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor.<br />20. He forgot to pay his brain bill.<br />21. Her sewing machine is out of thread.<br />22. His antenna doesn't pick up all the channels.<br />23. His belt doesn't go through all the loops.<br />24. Proof that evolution can go in reverse.<br />25. Receiver is off the hook.<br />26. Several nuts (nails) short of a full pouch.<br />27. Skylight leaks a little.<br />28. Slinky's kinked.<br />29. Too much yardage between the goal posts.<br />30. One board short of a porch.<br />31. Few snowflakes short of a blizzard.

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: How to say stupid, nicely

Couldn't find his a** with a mirror and 2 hands.<br />One sandwich short of a picnic<br />Elevator doesn't go to the top.<br />Alot of leaves but no tree.

KaGee

Admiral

The lights are on.... but nobody's home!<br />(Good one for a BLONDE!) :D <br /><br />Luv it SBN... A few I've never heard before.

tylerin

Commander

Not the sharpest tool in the shed<br />Quarter bubble off

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

IQ of 60 on a warm day :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

IQ is a single digit...not a nine.<br /><br />Ken

Stumpys

Petty Officer 1st Class

The plane flys, but the wheels don't go down.

NYMINUTE

Captain

The bodies full grown, the head is a bit behind.<br />My favorite: Couldn't lead a pack of Rats to a dumpster :D

spratt

Lieutenant

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer...(or tool shed)<br />Not the brightest crayon in the box...<br />Here is your S...<br /><br />Thanks, SBN, there are some new ones there I haven't seen before!!!

spratt

Lieutenant

An ounce shy of a pound...<br />Her / his batteries are weak...<br />One rung shy of the top...<br />Not firing on all cylinders...<br />One verse short of being a song...

D

DJ

The whole family's IQ isn't quite room temperature.<br /><br />Not playing with a full deck.

RichP1269

Petty Officer 3rd Class

His train of thought is still boarding at the station.

Carphunter

Commander

"Shes got more Chins than a Chinese phone book"<br /><br />.........whoops, I thought this was one of them "Your Mommas so fat" threads. :p

gaugeguy

Captain

I don't like to beat around the bush, so I just say "dumb a**"

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

rowing like crazy but the oars aren't quite in the water.

NYMINUTE

Captain

When they were handing out Brains, he/she thought they said rain, and didn't want to get wet.

ob

Admiral

Probably not a nicer way of saying it but,......................................................................(right the first time)

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Oll timer down the road says he/she is dumber than two rocks.He's a friendly oll koot...NOT!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by ob:<br /> Probably not a nicer way of saying it but,......................................................................Couldn't pour **** out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel.
errrrrr, look at #14 ob. :D