FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: How to remove and change Bilge pump on 89 Bayliner
I also wanna know how to go about doing this. On my bayliner capri cuddy which i believe is a 87 or 88. I have an 85 Force outboard motor. There is a little cubby in the back of my boat under where the engine is when raised. My pump makes a sound but doesn't pump out water. Its a real tight squeeze to get under there. I never had to change out the bilge pump, so i was just looking on how to go about doing this and if anyone has done it. Thanks in advance
Re: How to remove and change Bilge pump on 89 Bayliner
I change mine one time my boat is a Baylinner cuddy cabin 1989 with a 125hp force, mine pump has a broken tube end, so I just pull it up form the base and come out. I glue the tube and put it back togheter. I know is really small space but it is possible.