How to (HAHAHA) train your man (BWAAAAAAhahaha) to behave.(Heeeehehehehee).

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer
Re: How to (HAHAHA) train your man (BWAAAAAAhahaha) to behave.(Heeeehehehehee).

I forgot to say I'd bring a 24pk of beer home or just have a large keg stored in a nice cool place. So when i lightly poor into a nice icey chilled glass it slightly foams to the top, bringing with that tantalizing sweet aroma to your nose. And oh what wonderful taste, as it slowly clears the throat. Just makes you want another one..<br />Pjc may actually like the choke chain if applied the right way..

ebbtide176

Commander

LOL i imagine many a man would consider a choke chain if given a proper presentation :) you're a hoot<br /><br />24 is overkill tho. most have that already. i'm proud to say, well strike that, not sure if proud is right - ok practical. pop said pickup 5 cases of bud for the 10day trip to the cabin for 6 people. we only had to buy another 2 cases (for my brother), but as a nice surprise i found 1 case forgotten in the camper when i came back home last fri nite :D i'd really be impressed if someone gave me a 6pk of chilled dark sam adams to work on during a weekend outing. :D

ZodFutMk2

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Yep, I've got my wife trained well too, and when she doesn't do what I want, I just stomp my foot and refuse to do things;<br /><br />I let the laundry pile up in the basket. I don't make our bed in the morning. I don't do the dishes. I don't give the birds fresh water. I don't water the front lawn. I don't fill the pellet stoves. I don't do the grocery shopping.<br /><br />Then after I've sat there in my dirty clothes, cold and hungry with the birds carrying on, she kicks my butt off the couch and forgives me. :D

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer

after 25 years with my wife i ain't touching on this subject LOLOL wimpy wimpy wimpy LOL :confused: :confused:

LadyFish

Admiral

The only order I've ever had to bark was 'DOWN BOY!" <br /><br />ROTFLMAO :p :D