How to give a cat a pill/how to give a dog a pill

NoKlu

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: How to give a cat a pill/how to give a dog a pill

That's great info on how it's really done but I doubt they can get it all on the label.

j_martin

Admiral

My older brother had a black lab that hated peas. One day after hunting, everyone was tired and hungry, including the dog, Jim said "Watch this."

He started with a bowl of dog food, added leftovers with lots of gravy, and 4 green peas.

The dog tore into it like there was no tomorrow, and when he was done, in a couple of minutes, there were 4 green peas in the bottom of the bowl, licked perfectly clean.

DaNinja

Lieutenant

My older brother had a black lab that hated peas. One day after hunting, everyone was tired and hungry, including the dog, Jim said "Watch this."

He started with a bowl of dog food, added leftovers with lots of gravy, and 4 green peas.

The dog tore into it like there was no tomorrow, and when he was done, in a couple of minutes, there were 4 green peas in the bottom of the bowl, licked perfectly clean.

That's some very selective dining there. :D

CC245

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Great post VH! I could not stop laughing!

veritas honus

Lieutenant Commander

Dutchess got her swimming ability and intelligence from her Lab mother.
I blame her Shepherd dad for her conniving personality and temperament.

View attachment 85569 View attachment 85570 View attachment 85568

I swear she was laughing at me when I discovered her pills in her bowl. I think it was a game to her. :D

She died in my arms a little over a year ago. She was a little over fifteen-years old.

Great pictures, Ninja. She was a beautiful dog. Sounds right on target, regarding from whom she inherited the characteristics. Love the Lab physique with the German Shepard markings and coloration.

veritas honus

Lieutenant Commander

There are some pretty amazing dogs out there. Isn't it funny how some of their funniest attributes revolve around food?