How To Clean Your Toilet - The Fun Way

LadyFish

Admiral
Instructions on how to clean your toilet<br /><br /> 1. Put both lids of<br />the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.<br /><br />2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.<br /><br />3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids.<br />You may need to stand on the lid.<br /><br />4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that<br />come from the toilet; the cat is actually enjoying this.<br /><br />5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power-wash and<br />rinse".<br /><br />6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no<br />people between the bathroom and the front door.<br /><br />7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.<br /><br />8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and<br />run outside where he will dry himself off.<br /><br />9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.<br /><br />Sincerely,<br /><br />The Dog<br /><br />
wet_cat.jpg

ob

Admiral
Re: How To Clean Your Toilet - The Fun Way

I thought this thread was going to be about chilis or jalepenos. :cool:

sangerwaker

Commander

No, that would be for cleaning YOU out, not the toilet! :D :D

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

LF,<br />I hope you dont lose too much sleep at night dreaming these things up.<br />Your sense of humor is a killer!!!<br /> :D <br />Peter

LubeDude

Admiral

Showed this to my neighbors dog, and he aint been the same sence. :eek: <br /><br />
33%3B9234323232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D%3C8%3A%3D%3C57%3DXROQDF%3E232363%3A74953%3Bot1lsi

lark2004

Lieutenant Junior Grade

U guys crack me up<br /> :) :D :D :) :p

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Ditto. You guys crack me up too. Always a guaranteed laugh here at iboats.