How Not to Start a Fire

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: How Not to Start a Fire

"Now that's a fire!!"<br /><br />"Just roll Charlie around, he'll be awright"<br /><br /> :D :D :D

KaGee

Admiral

Guess he won't earn his campfire badge today!

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> "Now that's a fire!!"<br /><br />"Just roll Charlie around, he'll be awright"<br /><br /> :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D We're not cookin' brontosaurus burgers here Gus!

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Originally posted by Dave Abrahamson:<br />
Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> "Now that's a fire!!"<br /><br />"Just roll Charlie around, he'll be awright"<br /><br /> :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D We're not cookin' brontosaurus burgers here Gus!
But did Bunny fall down the steps again?

Kenneth Brown

Captain

And I'm really to young to know what that all means. :) Gooney goo goo

SoulWinner

Commander

Wow! That was a really cool remake of David Bowie's "Hero's." That is a great song.

davemaxi1970

Petty Officer 1st Class

lets be honest we have all done it ........but we just havent got the balls to do it with such style and blondness

magster65

Commander

hahaha<br />Glad he didn't burn himself up but that was funny!<br />Reminds me of my dad camping... yep, just a little more fuel...<br />hahaha

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

that's why I use diesel...plus it smells good in the morning when you wake up :D nothing like the smell of diesel exhaust to get you wimmin' goin' :D

Twidget

Commander

Wait a minute, I thought you were supposed to used a soda can and a candy bar to make a fire. :eek: :D

Realgun

Commander

That was pretty cool. Put gas in a tumble weed once and lit that.<br /><br />Lots of air in that weed and made a heck of a boom not much smoke and after I picked myself up I was missing both eyebrows!

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Burned an old barn down on a farm I worked on right out of high school. Boss said pour a galon of deisel on some of the wood and light it. I did this, and left to go do something else for a minute or two. When I came back my co-worker was standing there with a 5 galon gas can (empty) and an empty feed sack soaked in oil. He lit the sack and threw it at the barn from as far away as he could be. <br />I think he made several trips to the gas barrel with that 5 galon can. He said something about 15 or 20 galons....not much barn left to burn after that. Had a lot of chared wood to pick up in a 100 foot radius. <br />I have seen 2 camel races and the worlds fair, but that had to be the coolest thing I have ever done!

EFIS

Seaman Apprentice

thats what happened to the gay magician<br /><br /><br />He went POOF

achris

More fish than mountain goat

LOL @ realgun

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

My dad did that a day before my wedding.<br /><br />Two days later his face peeled off. No scars or anything, just fresh new skin.<br /><br />Ken

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by SoulWinner:<br /> Wow! That was a really cool remake of David Bowie's "Hero's." That is a great song.
Hey SW -- that is The Wallflowers singing Heroes. It was in the movie The Replacements with Keanu Reeves. Good movie and good song... Not on the soundtrack though...<br /><br /><br />Sean

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Originally posted by eeboater:<br /> This kind of reminds me of this video:<br /><br /> How to Reseat a blown bead<br /><br /><br />Edit: P.s. that was ether<br /><br /><br />Sean
That was so cool. I have GOT to get me some of that!!!!