How many U.S. states have you visited in your lifetime?

McGR

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: How many U.S. states have you visited in your lifetime?

I didn't know Chicago had become a state. I guess I'll have to make sure and get a Chicago fishing license if I ever go perch fishing off Montrose Harbor... I get to add one more state to my list too. :D

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

I'll add a twist:<br /><br />In this order: (This means the first time I was in each. Otherwise, kinda like SBN, my list would go on forever.)<br /><br />Maine - born<br />New Hampshire<br />New York<br />Pennsylvania<br />Ohio<br />Indiana - visiting Grandma & Grandpa<br />Illinois - or as others might put it, Chicago<br />Iowa<br />Nebraska - my older half-brother's home in Lincoln<br />S Dakota - ooooooooh Rushmore!<br />N Dakota<br />Montana<br />Wyoming<br />Idaho<br />Washington<br />Oregon<br />Nevada<br />Arizona - it really is a GRAND canyon<br />California - Yay! 1st grade at last!<br />New Mexico<br />Texas - tumbleweed in the middle of the night is enough to scare the bejeezus out of a 9-year-old!<br />Oklahoma<br />Kansas<br />Virginia<br />North Carolina - Kittyhawk & the Outer Banks<br />Maryland<br />Delaware<br />New Jersey<br />Connecticut<br />Rhode Island<br />Massachusetts<br />West Virginia<br />Tennessee - Great Smoky Mountain National Park, wow!<br />Kentucky<br />Missouri<br />Florida - only took 36 years but it was worth the wait<br />South Carolina<br />Georgia<br /><br />Ummmm...lessee now. Yup all except Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Alaska, and Hawaii

McGR

Here's where I aint been:<br /><br />Hawaii<br />Alaska<br />Washington<br />Oregon<br />Montana<br />Vermont<br />Delaware<br />New Jersey<br />Connecticut<br />Rhode Island<br />Virginia<br />Mississippi<br />North Dakota<br />South Dakota<br /><br />I hope everyone finds this impressive and fascinating.

TilliamWe

Banned

Only been to 26. And too tired to list them!

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

NYMINUTE

Captain

All except<br />Alaska<br />Hawaii<br />Nevada<br />Idaho

jinx

Massachusetts<br />Rhode Island<br />Connecticut<br />New York<br />New Jersey<br />Pennsylvania<br />Maryland<br />Delaware<br />Virginia<br />West Virginia<br />North Carolina<br />South Carolina<br />Georgia<br />Florida<br />Mississippi<br />Kentucky<br />Ohio<br />Indiana<br />Illinois<br />Iowa<br />Missouri<br />Texas<br />Kansas<br />Nebraska<br />South Dakota<br />Wyoming<br />Idaho<br />Colorado<br />Utah<br />Arizona<br />California<br />New Mexico<br /><br />Plenty of places just meant for leaving.<br /><br />Jinx

D

DJ

All states-except Alaska.<br /><br />Two other countries. Four if you consider the UP of Michigan and Bayou Country-Louisiana foreign countries. :D

gaugeguy

Captain

I haven't been to Washington or Oregon.

Link

Rear Admiral

Lived in TX, CA, OR, WA, SC,NC, GA, UK and traveled through or been to about 25 other states.<br />LOL @ DJ and yup I've been there also and yea they b other countries ;)

Link

Rear Admiral

Having a Blonde moment here.. Dern! :)

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Been to all east of the Mississippi and a few to the west. Waiting for retirement before I explore the western side of the river. Thats about 20 years away.

ezbtr

Commander

Wisconsin<br />Illinois<br />Indiana<br />Michigan<br />Ohio<br />Pennsylvania<br />New York<br />New Jersey<br />Delaware<br />Kentucky<br />Tennessee<br />Georgia<br />Florida<br />Texas<br />Missouri<br />Kansas<br />Colorado<br />Minnesota<br />OR.<br />OK<br />Mass.<br />MD<br />NC<br />AZ<br />WA<br />UT<br />LA<br />NV<br />ID<br />VA<br />W VA<br />AK<br />Hawaii<br />I think Im done here?

brother chris

Commander

Most of eastern states and all the northern states.

OLDSPUD

Petty Officer 1st Class

Lived in:<br />Idaho<br />Utah<br />California.<br /><br />Visited:<br />Colorado<br />Alaska<br />Washington<br />Oregon<br />Montana<br />Wyoming<br />Arizona<br />New Mexico<br />Texas<br />Hawaii<br />Nevada<br />New York<br />New Jersey<br />and Florida.<br /><br />Been in New Mexico, Utah, Arizona and Colorado all at the same time. (I think thats right)<br /><br />My Bro's daughter works for an airline, sure helps him get around, we've traveled together some.<br /><br />Spud

fixin

19 states by the time I was 17 months old according to my baby book,only one I Know I haven't been to is Alaska.

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

Florida<br />Georgia<br />South Carolina<br />Alabama<br />Mississippi<br />Lousiana<br />Texas<br />California<br />Colorado<br />Minnesota<br />Massachusetts<br />New York<br /><br />and a few I might have forgotten

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

Visited or been through?<br />Visited, as in stayed overnight <br />Indiana<br />Kentucky<br />Illinois<br />Or stopped for more than gas...<br />Missouri