How many U.S. states have you visited in your lifetime?

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer
I've been to the following:<br />Alabama (born)<br />Florida<br />New Mexico<br />Georgia<br />South Carolina<br />North Carolina<br />Mississippi<br />Ohio<br />California<br />Louisiana<br />Tennessee<br />Indiana<br />Texas

ZmOz

Captain
Re: How many U.S. states have you visited in your lifetime?

Washington<br />Oregon<br />Commiefornia<br />Nevada

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

1 Ohio (born)<br />2 Pennsylvania<br />3 New York<br />4 Vermont<br />5 New Hampshire<br />6 New Jersey<br />7 Delaware<br />8 Maryland<br />9 West Virginia<br />10 Virginia<br />11 Kentucky<br />12 Tennessee<br />13 North Carolina<br />14 South Carolina<br />15 Georgia (and have the warning tickets to prove it :D )<br />16 Alabama<br />17 Florida<br />18 Indiana<br />19 Illinois<br />20 Missouri<br />21 Arkansas<br />22 Oklahoma (paid the ticket :( )<br />23 Texas<br />24 Kansas<br />25 Colorado<br />26 New Mexico<br />27 Arizona<br />28 California<br />29 Nevada<br />30 Utah<br />31 Hawaii<br />32 Alaska<br /><br />Hmmmm, only 18 to go!!!<br />I could list countries too, list should be pretty close to same number.<br /><br />AK Chappy

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Florida (born)<br />Georgia<br />Tennessee<br />Kentucky<br />North Carolina<br />South Carolina<br />Virgina<br />West (by god) Virginia<br />Alabama<br />Lousiana<br />Texas<br />New Mexico<br />Colorado<br />Ohio<br />Michigan<br />Mississippi<br />Oklahoma<br />Arkansas<br />Missouri<br />Illinois<br />And, these two i'm not %100 sure, but I think I may have set foot in Pennsylvania and Maryland on my trip to Washington DC, when I was a little snapper...<br /><br /><br />And Mexico.. (drank the water too)<br /><br />All by way of interstate highways and back country roads... I don't fly!..

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

I didn't know anyone visited Ohio. I thought it was just somewhere you had to go through to get somewhere else.

bubbakat

Captain

I have been to all fifty in my life time.<br />Some I would love to visit again and some I wouldn't.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I think only Oregon and Washington are states I have not visited. Maybe new Hampshire, too.

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by BoatBuoy:<br /> I didn't know anyone visited Ohio. I thought it was just somewhere you had to go through to get somewhere else.
For me, it was a business trip to DesMoines. It was cold and sleety and very unappealing. I'm sure that the state has some good features. I just didn't see any that trip.

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I've only been to two (California and Hawaii), but I plan to increase that count in the next year or two.<br /><br />I think most of your states have bigger populations and economies than my entire country.... :rolleyes:

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Wisconsin<br />Illinois<br />Indiana<br />Michigan<br />Ohio<br />Pennsylvania<br />New York<br />New Jersey<br />Delaware<br />Kentucky<br />Tennessee<br />Georgia<br />Florida<br />Mississippi<br />Texas<br />Arkansas<br />Missouri<br />Kansas<br />Iowa<br />Nebraska<br />Colorado<br />New Mexico<br />Wyoming<br />Montana<br />North Dakota<br />South Dakota<br />Minnesota

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

The only one I have not been to or through is the big island.<br />Drove over the road for 22 years and got to see the country for sure.<br />Sure liked the sights in the moutains of Wyoming too.

carrotsnapper

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by BoatBuoy:<br /> I didn't know anyone visited Ohio. I thought it was just somewhere you had to go through to get somewhere else.
I thought that was Kansas. Funny thing about Kansas, the best boats come from Neodesha, Kansas. Cobalt. <br /><br />For me,<br />Idaho<br />Utah<br />Nevada<br />California<br />Washington<br />Oregon<br />Wyoming<br />Montana<br />Colorado<br />New Mexico<br />Arizona<br />Nebraska<br />South Dakota<br />Iowa<br />Illinois<br />Missouri<br />Kansas<br />Texas<br />Florida<br />New York<br />Pennslyvania<br />New Jersey<br />Massachuttes<br />New Hampshire<br />Maine<br />Hawaii<br />Alaska<br />Maryland<br />Virginia<br />Washington DC<br />I think thats it. My daughter works for the airlines, so I fly for free. Mark :)

aspeck

Staff member

Ones I HAVEN'T been to:<br />Alaska - really want to go and soon<br />Washington<br />Oregon<br />North and South Dakota<br />Hawaii<br />Alabama<br />Iowa<br />Kansas<br />Missouri<br />Arkansas<br /><br />I think that about covers it.

CoachHolland

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Arizona<br />Arkansas<br />California<br />Florida<br />Georgia<br />Illinois<br />Indiana<br />Kentucky<br />Louisiana<br />Mississippi<br />Missouri<br />New Mexico<br />New York<br />North Carolina<br />Ohio<br />South Carolina<br />Tennessee<br />Texas<br />Virginia<br />West Virginia<br />Wisconsin<br /><br />I've driven through plenty of others, but those are the ones where I actually had a destination in mind and visited a bit.

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Very easy to answer question!! NONE

G-Daddy

Petty Officer 2nd Class

NH, MA, NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL, TN, KY, AL, MS, LA, TX, OK, MO, AR, IA, IL, IN, OH, MI, WI, MN, MT, CO, CA, AZ, NM

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

1 left .. Alaska.

PW2

Commander

All of them, excluding hawaii.

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Lets see!!!<br /><br />maine<br />NH<br />NY<br />Vermont<br />NJ<br />NC<br />SC<br />Florida<br />Calif<br />Ohio<br />Chicago<br />NM<br />LV<br /> ;) :cool:

one more cast

Captain

NY<br /> PA<br /> NJ<br /> DE<br /> MA<br /> RI<br /> WV<br /> VA<br /> NC<br /> SC<br /> GA<br /> NH<br /> Never been west.