How Many Time Have You Been Married

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: How Many Time Have You Been Married

NYM- sorry for scarring your thread.. wasn't intentional.

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Let's get it back on track with some good news... I'm not married at the moment but will be soon as my wonderful girlfriend graciously agreed to marry me last week! :D :D :D

Dunaruna

Admiral

Numero uno, 22 years and counting :) <br /><br />Congratulations Nos!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />Aldo

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

Once, for 10 years this August, and looking forward to a lifetime. I did father a child with a woman to whom I was engaged, she got a kid and was done with me. But my wife is wonderful and treats him as her own (I now have custody). We were very close to the big "D", but the last couple years have taught me that you do get back what you put in. I tried and put in effort, we talked and she tried and now we're better.

brother chris

Commander

Did it once, and have regretted it ever since. And no, we are not together now. :D

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

was married to the first Ex for 22 years, 2 kids and she made 2 trips to the mental hospital. got divorced about 5 years ago. she is about the only person on earth I despise so I make sure I have no contact with her. she remarried about 4 years ago and I really hope she is happy. been dating a gal from venezuela that is 44, never married, no kids a masters in business and a ba in biology and a degree in legal translation spanish to english and english to spanish. once this place sells I guess I am gonna try it again. <br /> I figgeu took me 22 years to drive the first one nuts, should be able to do this one in 10, :)

all thumbs

Chief Petty Officer

Married over 33 years now. She was the one to recognize I was getting to be all work and no fun , so her idea was to get me a fishing boat. That was 3 years ago. Now we need a new roof, house needs painting, door hinges squeek, light bulbs need changing, lawn needs mowing,etc. etc........

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Once. Will be 8 years in October. I got one of the good ones and he likes to boat and fish. :) <br />Bassy

aspeck

Staff member

Married once - Friday 22nd will be 5 years. Best gal in the whole world, beautiful, intellegent, and only had one laps in good judgement, the day she said yes to me! A good life was made even better 5 years ago!

Bob in Calif.

Senior Chief Petty Officer

3 years the first time, then three years of happiness, the second and current one will be 34 years in June!!! I guess that's because we have NOTHING in common, except our two sons.<br /><br />...Bob in Calif...

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I've been married only once to each one of the four! :D This is my last a final marriage. It just took awhile to find the one that made my life complete. We don't argue and after 7 years now, we still haven't had a fight or argument.

NYMINUTE

Captain

1st one 11 years<br />This one hits 20 on July 4th. 18 years old was never mature enough for me to marry the 1st time. Wish I had the wisdom then to spare us giving up our youth.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Only once, 50 years ago this year.<br /><br />Midlife crisis was a a disaster that I am still regretting.<br /><br />No tiff, Barlow. Yes, the same "almost exact" words had been posted before, when I was gone fishing, and not edited.<br /><br />I do not think a demeaning reference to women's intimate biological functions is family fare. Do you think it would have been allowed on public TV?

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Like I said JB .. thanx but, no thanx - sell it someplace else.<br /><br />even irrational easterners couldn't sway the preception of what is built upon " public TV " .<br /><br />come on JB, thats a poor tasteless example in referance to what was posted.. If we were playing cribbage up north at the cabin I was "in the hole" and you just flipped me "nobs" ..<br /><br />Tell the easterner (gotta be an easterner to cry of something in silence .. or a government worker) to put his/her pants on and get back to his/her spouse and find help for their depression and angst.<br /><br />I actually expected better from you JB.. I won't make that mistake again.<br /><br />I'll politely step out of this forum to discuss this further JB if that would better suit you or anybody here. I don't wish to embarass you publicly.<br /><br />tj_kinder @ Yahoo is my 'goof around' e-mail<br /><br />if I don't hear from you there I'll consider this discussion over with. <br /><br />thank you for your time

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I am truly sorry that you feel that way, Barlow.<br /><br />It would have been a truly funny remark in another environment. There are plenty of places where it would not have been questioned. I would call them "adult" environments. If we were playing cribbage up at the fishcamp I would have LOL, provided my grandchildren or women were not present.<br /><br />It is neither easy nor fun to make some of these decisions to maintain the family friendly style of the board, but that is what I am charged to do, and that is what I will do.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Barlow:<br /> NYM- sorry for scarring your thread.. wasn't intentional.
Not an issue barlow, thats what it all about, I welcome your humor, insight, and opinion.

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by Barlow:<br /> NYM- sorry for scarring your thread.. wasn't intentional.
Whatever Barlow... stop spreading your loony propaganda!!!!!<br /><br /><br /> :D :D :D :D <br /><br />Just kiddin!!! ;) :D <br /><br />Sean

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by eeboater:<br />
Whatever Barlow... stop spreading your loony propaganda!!!!!<br /><br /><br /> :D :D :D :D <br /><br />Just kiddin!!! ;) :D <br /><br />Sean
Thought I told you to stay in your room! 2 Weeks Bad Boy :D :D

phatmanmike

Captain

Do you think it would have been allowed on public TV?<br />
have you SEEN public TV lately! HOLY ZHIT!!!! bad bad bad bad bad.<br /><br />anyways---------married once, still married. once is enough, im happy JUST WHERE I AM, thank you :p