How Many Time Have You Been Married

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: How Many Time Have You Been Married

once was enough to be entered into the club..

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Some of you guys are gluttons for punishment. :D <br /><br />Ken

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Once!<br /><br />Coming up on 16 years since we took the leap. Still going strong. Won't say the road didn't get rough now and then though.<br /><br />AK Chappy

one more cast

Captain

Once, Twice, Third times a charm. Got one that likes fishing this time. :D

Stratosfied

Ensign

Once, Just had the 16th on Friday the 15th. Would do it again if she would have me but would not again if I ever didn't have her.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Once was enough for me some 33 years ago.<br />Still have her, was a perfect catch. :) <br /><br />That's what she says about me all the time also. :D

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Only once 36 years and it might last to 37 years!!!!! :) :cool:

dolluper

Captain

Diffently once never ever again They say you learn by your mistakes, still making them and still married until the next life MAYBE

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Once, going on 23 years.<br /><br />Hard to believe, ain't it?<br /><br />Jinx

jollymon

Petty Officer 1st Class

Once and will always only be once. As my Wife's grandfather, taught me to say,<br /><br />She taught me a lesson, I will never forget!

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Barlow:<br /> once was enough to be entered into the club.. <br /><br />[ April 18, 2005, 03:45 PM: Message edited by: JB ] <br /><br />
care to explain yourself JB ?

xikxak

Petty Officer 1st Class

Once,I got a keeper. 48 years. dave :D :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by Barlow:<br />
Originally posted by Barlow:<br /> once was enough to be entered into the club.. <br /><br />[ April 18, 2005, 03:45 PM: Message edited by: JB ] <br /><br />
Easy there Barlow, you might enter the poof club. :p :p <br />EDIT: How dare you say that here Barlow. :D

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by SBN:<br />
Originally posted by Barlow:<br />
Easy there Barlow, you might enter the poof club. :p :p <br />EDIT: How dare you say that here Barlow. :D
Yea Spinner.. never a dull moment eh?!<br /><br />been poofed twice now and would appreciate an explaination on this one..<br /><br />.. a rational one would be best ;) <br /><br />heck.. at this point I'd just appreciate an explaination.. to hell with rational and logical..<br /><br />JB, could you please enlighten me as to why the edit -AND- why no explaination?

JB

No, Barlow. I wont explain it beyond reminding you that this is a family site and topics and references that would be unwelcome in a family gathering are unwelcome here.<br /><br />At least one member was sufficiently offended to demand that you be banned. <br /><br />Next question?

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Once so far to a great woman who passed away as a result of a terrible disease. We lasted close to just shy of 29 years. <br /><br />AND <br /><br />Very close to joining the club with my second marraige on May 28th this year.<br /><br />Bob

ezbtr

Commander

Just gettin rid of #2, worse than fleas I swear! :)

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Thankyou JB for the slight and shallow explaination.. <br /><br />Pardon the lack of eloquence but, Hog Wash!<br /><br />I have no 'tiff' here with anyone - including you or other moderators. I just expect some common courtesy from what I thought to be an intellegent individual. <br /><br />like I said JB .. no 'tiff' with you. <br /><br />Next time please refrain from doing so in silence. <br /><br />This is the second time now that you've edited me w/o any explaination. <br /><br />Its not healthy as a moderator that is as 'visual' as you are.. nor is it polite.<br /><br />The fact that the phrase has been used other times on this very board w/o someone going off 'the deep end' and crying slays me.<br /><br />please do a search on "bleeds for" in DC.. I believe there's a couple there that you'll see if my memory serves me correctly.<br /><br />I understand the position you're in but, there is no need for irrational and inappropriate editing based on someones 'bad day' or ignorance of the 'silly reality' I poked fun at.<br /><br />If the truth is I was out of hand and someone actually wanted me banned for the statement I made -- if -- in fact that is even true.. I don't believe it.. hog wash.<br /><br />thanx but, no thanx.. sell ignorance someplace else.