How many members of the Bush Administration are needed to change a light bulb?

Kenneth Brown

Captain
The Answer is TEN... <br /><br />1. One to deny that a light bulb needs to be changed, <br /><br />2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to be changed, <br /><br />3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb, <br /><br />4. One to tell the nations of the world that they are either for changing the light bulb or for eternal darkness, <br /><br />5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for the new light bulb, <br /><br />6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a step ladder under the banner Bulb Accomplished, <br /><br />7. One administration insider to resign and in detail reveal how Bush was literally in the dark the whole time, <br /><br />8. One to viciously smear #7, <br /><br />9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush has had a strong light-bulb-changing policy all along, <br /><br />10. And finally, one to confuse Americans about the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: How many members of the Bush Administration are needed to change a light bul

Re: How many members of the Bush Administration are needed to change a light bul

48517710.libtroll.JPG
<br />
18724682.jpg

Kenneth Brown

Captain

By the way, I am gonna take all of the fun out of this. I voted for Bush, so the antibush have no fight. Secondly, I am a troll, HA! I said it first.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Second, ya rascal ! lol

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Nope, ya edited yours and added the Star Trek people after I posted my reply.

don flowers

Seaman

Man, I think the star trek thing is really cool. Maybe their the ones that shot a hole in the levees in NO... you know one good photon torpedo is all it would take.

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer

:D :D To you, KB!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by Kenneth Brown:<br /> Nope, ya edited yours and added the Star Trek people after I posted my reply.
got me! you're right. ;)

Realgun

Commander

None there are 1000 points of light.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Originally posted by Realgun:<br /> None there are 1000 points of light.
Up date: There are currently only 857 points of light as 143 of them have burned out. <br /><br />We have requisitioned replacement lights, and associated qualified technicians for the replacement of the failed bulbs. <br /> <br /> Currant status: Bulb replacement on hold, pending the attainment of qualified "Bulb Replacement" personal.<br /><br />Interim fix: The 1000 points of light will be referred to as the "Potential" 1000 Points of light until the appropriate "Bulb Replacement" personal can be located. <br /><br />We thank you for your understanding in this matter.

ebbtide176

Commander

A+