How do you want to die?

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Re: How do you want to die?

I don't want to! But if I have to, then I what to be able to say this about my life.<br /><br /><br />Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "WOW! What a ride!"

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

I want to stroke out, be fully paralized, and appear to be non-responsive to any input, but fully aware of my surroundings. I want to be on a feeding tube, and I want my family to decide that I have suffered long enough, and to pull the feeding tube out, allowing me to be fully aware that I am starving to death, and unable to let anyone know that I know that I am starving to death.<br /><br />Seriously, just let it be quick. I don't care how or when, I don't think I'll have much choice anyway....

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

quick heart attack as I land the NY state<br />record musky (70")...die instantly, fall<br />overboard never to be found and become fish<br />food.

Stratosfied

Ensign

I don't plan to die but be transformed, in the twinkling of an eye.

Bondo

Staff member

Originally posted by achris:<br /> I don't want to! But if I have to, then I want to be able to say this about my life.<br /><br /><br />Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming,................. "WOW! What a ride!"
Ayuh,...... I Totally Agree..........<br /><br />Doesn't Matter How,...... As long as it's QUICK,......<br />Massive Coronary,....Stroke,....... Sudden Impact would work as Well..........

Perfidiajoe

Petty Officer 1st Class

I want to be blown away............simply overcome