How do you want to die?

Tinkerer II

Cadet
Shag myself to death with half a dozen Playmates in a vat of beer. <br /><br />Then everybody can say "At least he died doing something he loved.".<br /><br />Oh, yeah!<br /><br />But if that can't happen a real quick exit, like a catastrophic stroke that takes me out with no warning in about 5 seconds would be good. Although not as much fun.

PW2

Commander
Re: How do you want to die?

At 95, in bed...<br /><br />Shot by a jealous husband.

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Skydiving on my 102nd birthday

one more cast

Captain

But I don't want to die, not just yet anyway. When I do die I hope it is from old age without suffering. When people die young it is too hard on the family.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

peacfully sleeping like my grandpa. not screaming to death like his 5 passengers.

TilliamWe

Banned

"I want a death by misadventure, I wanna die face down in some dude's pool, I don't wanna die in my sleep chokin on my dentures, when I die, jack, it's gonna be real cool!"<br /><br />But seriously, I am with Laddies: Quickly and blissfully unaware!

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Shot by the husbands of the 3 twenty something’s models I'm in bed with on my 90th birthday...sorry honey but you we're going to be next.....honest.

NYMINUTE

Captain

With Stephanie Abrams (weather channel)....well you guys are smart enough to help me avoid a pooof. :)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Alert, with my mind in good working order.

Tinkerer II

Cadet

Originally posted by JB:<br /> Alert, with my mind in good working order.
Congrtulations to JB!<br /><br />This is the first post that is concerned with anything above the waist being used or in good working order at or leading up to the magic moment.<br /><br />Also the first post to mention lerts. Be alert. The world needs lerts.<br /> :D

LubeDude

Admiral

When the God above says its time, but if I had a choice, it would have to be in my sleep.

ndemge

Commander

I my sleep like grandpa......<br /><br /><br />.....Not screaming and burning like all his passangers.

ZmOz

Captain

Horrible boating accident involving lots of vodka and fireworks.