How do you spell Buffoon?

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-E-! <br /><br />
037399.jpg
<br />Kerry in Ohio. The "hunter" has made a career of limiting gun rights. (AP/Wide World Photos)<br /> <br /><br />I have never witnessed such a pandering fool. Even the Boston Globe has endorsed GW.

Dunaruna

Admiral
Re: How do you spell Buffoon?

Do you think he's got a shot (scuse the pun ;) ), sure gets a lot of press. Half way around the world we are being told its a neck and neck race, what you think?<br /><br />Aldo

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> Do you think he's got a shot (scuse the pun ;) ), sure gets a lot of press. Half way around the world we are being told its a neck and neck race, what you think?<br /><br />Aldo
My money goes on Bush. It isn't going to be a landslide, but it won't be another squeaker, either. No population on earth could be so dumb as to elect this lying, flipflopping, pandering, power hungry, arrogant, elitest fool.<br /><br /><br />The fact that he is doing things like this, as well as stating that he will take his 'faith' with him to the White House, shows that they know something that their minions in the media are not portraying.<br /><br />Oh, and BTW, did you hear that the rest of the World may get their chance to bow down to Kerry's Democratic predecessor? Bill Clinton can't serve another term, here, so now he wants to be President of the World. He's throwing his hat in the ring for the top slot at the UN. Fancy that!<br /><br />Could you imagine a world where Clinton was the Sec. General of the UN and Hillary was President of the US???

Dunaruna

Admiral

(this lying, flipflopping, pandering, power hungry, arrogant fool.) <br /><br /><br />Don't bottle it up inside, it unhealthy. Tell us what you really think :D <br /><br />Sorry boom, I'm in one of those funny moods, wife says it the first sign of a midlife crisis.<br /><br />Aldo

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

^ added to my last post.

crab bait

Captain

can't enjoy shotgun hunting cause he's against 1000 round a minute guns.. <br /><br />it's so close,, an election day very soon.. about time for bush to pull bin laden outta a spider hole..

KaGee

Admiral

I've been duck hunting on one of those hunting farms. If the wild ducks won't cooperate, they flush up a bunch of "resident" ducks for ya to shoot at. <br /><br />Four Geese in a two hour hunt.... I don't know!<br />Sounds like a flush job to me.

gaugeguy

Captain

Notice he isn't carrying the goose he shot, didn't want to torque off his tree hugging support base :mad: <br /><br />I was so hoping, after watching this story on Fox last night, that DNR officers were going to arrest him for not having a hunting licence or a duck stamp :rolleyes: <br /><br />And did you see the dog??? Kerry went to pat it, the dog took a whiff of him and circled around him instead...goes to show that the dog is smarter than a lot of people :D

thedude7803

Petty Officer 3rd Class

crab bait makes an interesting point...as far as I know we have not had our October surprise yet. Something big has got to happen yet. <br /><br />Guage, <br /><br />I was hoping the same thing, but I heard on the news that he did by all the appropriate licenses.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by El Duderino:<br /> I know we have not had our October surprise yet.
No, but we did get our October Disguise! :D <br /><br />And Halloween is two weeks away!

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

how much you guys wanna bet Kerry's wearing white cotton socks in that picture??<br /><br />-AND- <br />He didn't know how to load, unload, switch barrels and work the safety on that O/U He's toting around like some Dumb bass in the wrong hand ...<br /><br />.... the guy is right handed for priest sake .. <br /><br />hey - wheres that picture of him talking to the media while he's walking, holding a gun with his finger on the trigger and, with head turned, smiling at the camera ..????<br /><br /><br /> -- --!!! Most animals eat their young over less !!!-- --

KennyKenCan

Commander

Hummmmmmmmm,<br /><br />You want me to spell buffoon, huh?<br /><br />OK...<br /><br />K<br /><br />E<br /><br />R<br /><br />R<br /><br />Y

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

The damm goose was probably on a leash and tied to a tree. I can just see it now...it probably took the whole 2 hours for him to decide to shoot the goose, no wait lets just pet the goose, no wait lets shoot the sum*****, no what about PETA?, ya, they'll be upset but what about the NRA?, oh crap lets conduct a poll to see which way is more politically beneficial. About then Wacky Theresa gets pissed at him wasting time and tries to shoot him but misses and hits the goose. Then comes the call to Ted Kennedy to see how to best cover this whole incident up. <br /><br />New England liberals.....ya gotta love 'em (or open the season on 'em)

LubeDude

Admiral

Ive even heard it said that knowone even heard any shooting while he was there. :eek:

rolmops

Vice Admiral

I would just love to hear of any of you militant Bush supporters, that you will eat your boots if Kerry wins. Afterall that should be a safe bet.You can send a picture to iboats to show us how your boots taste.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by Mr.Ladyfish:<br /> The damm goose was probably on a leash and tied to a tree.
Prolly took him several shots too! LOL

crab bait

Captain

he probably just used his viet nam experiance an snuck up an slit the gooses throat.. <br /><br />not sayin' bush coudn't do the same thing.. heck ,, he went thru air guard basic training.. i'm sure there's proof of it somewhere.. or it can/could be provided, i'm sure .. from some pentagon general..<br /><br />'cept bushes method would be a stab not a slit.. an not in the throat,, but in the back..

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Crab bait your goose hunting comment is eerily simular to the anti Kerri comments.

NathanY

Commander

Maybe he duck hunts like he deer hunts?<br /><br />Or did you all forget?<br /><br />I go out with my trusty 12-gauge double-barrel, crawl around on my stomach. I track and move and decoy and play games and try to outsmart them. You know, you kind of play the wind. That’s hunting,” said Kerry<br /> :D :D :D :D <br /><br />ROTFLMFAO

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> <br />And did you see the dog??? Kerry went to pat it, the dog took a whiff of him and circled around him instead...goes to show that the dog is smarter than a lot of people :D
I trust the intuition of a dog. Can you really find a less biased audience? I always watch how my dog reacts to people she meets for the first time, tells me a lot about what kind of person they really are. Dogs can sense things instantly that would take us years to figure out. <br /><br />My dog growls at my older brother than I don't really get along with... everyone else in my family she'll roll over and give her belly to, but she growls at him... they know things...