FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
You would have an hour meter either in the dash or easily visible in the engine compartment. You probably don't have one, but they're easily installed and good to have to keep track of engine time for maintenance.
i assume you mean go back to 1982 and start it then and then comeback to the present day to the boat I purchased and check the hours on the meter I installed from the past? The ramifications of changing the past can be devistating. Are you sure its a safe thing to do? if so then I guess its my only option. Time to get a darwin award when I ghetto rig my mustang to be a delorian.