How am I suppose to stay upbeat like JB wants?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: How am I suppose to stay upbeat like JB wants?

Originally posted by POINTER94:<br />I have never met JB but from his picture I figure he has bitten into a few more sour apples than most of us, and a whole bunch that were sweet as well. Concentrating on the bad never makes it any better and most of the time those things don't require any attention anyways. Age and experience makes it all that much easier to let the rain fall and look forward to the sunlight that is ahead.<br /><br />Home sick today I have had a little time to reconsile the year to date and the year to come. Sometimes to look at a mountain is more daunting than understanding the slope and working it down one step at a time. With each step comes the rewards of the effort and the confidence of success. Sure we slip and sometimes we fall, but that won't change the mountain. Time goes by and we begin to view the mountain as a challenge instead of an obstacle. We look forward to the opportunity of the challenge. Some succeed others fail, but beyond the mountain is another and beyond that another. Each mountain is just like the others and the challenge remains the same. Cursing at the mountain won't change it and in a way gives the mountain more power than it deserves, after all it is just that, a mountain.<br /><br />There is no right or wrong way to conquer a mountain but the strongest climb the mountain alone and know the smell of success is best savored within.. It is the job of the those who have climbed many a mountain to map the way for those who are about to try. But nobody can climb a mountain for you. <br /><br />Sometimes when you are laying on your belly even a hill can look like a mountain it is all a matter of perspective. In this way we give the hill the same respect that should be given a mountain. There is no growth in climbing a hill, at best it provides the endurance to climb the mountain. For JB I think that the mountain is no longer a challenge but a friend and something to be thankful for. I don't think that JB is tired of hearing about the mountains, maybe just the hills. :) <br /><br />Idle ramblings of someone who sometimes needs to have his eyes examined.
Yea what he said. ;)

LubeDude

Admiral

As nice as it was, I dont think we better give him that much time to think again!! :D

LubeDude

Admiral

Ok, Im smiling and happy, the weather has broke and I think Im going to be able to play this week end. I should be able to post everything Saturday night.