How about no guns, politics, race, or religion for a while?

Tinkrrr

Seaman Apprentice
Re: How about no guns, politics, race, or religion for a while?

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> My hand is killing me with this poison ivy, right in between the fingers.<br /><br />IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br /><br />Ken
Maaate!<br /><br />If you had it in your foot, or even ten inches, then you would know true pain!

harkawy

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Sciatica and degenerative joint desease in the cervical spine. The new definition to "a pain in the neck" and "a pain in the a$$."

Link

Rear Admiral

Tinkrrr <br />You forgot CATS! <br />evil grin from Link as he goes back under his rock ;)

Pony

Rear Admiral

posted by pjc:<br />pony85:"My girlfriend just made some chocolate bricks....i mean brownies today. Not so Good "<br /><br />LOL.....still you must pay complements to the baker lest you PO She Herself!<br /><br />
LOL yeah thats so true. However I must add I could tell she didnt like them either, yet still had the nerve to ask me what i thought.....and i mean i really wanted to answer but couldnt because i couldnt chew part of the brownie. That didnt go over so well, and I now see why I do the cooking (but im good at it so i like it)