Horrible customer service

Stephen25@%

Recruit
I ordered from this place on March 28th order number 6205620. The item I purchased said and still says on their site "ships in 5 days". It is now April 8th and I dont have an email with the shipping number. I have emailed customer service and gotten a response that I will hear back in 3-5 business days. It has now been 5 business days and I have not received anything back from my inquiry to customer service. I have sent another email to them and got the same response. I guess my only option now is to request a refund. I am sure that is going to be fun. Never will I use this company again.

racerone

Supreme Mariner
The impatient / demanding folks these days.----Your local boat shop ( if you still have one ) might help you and even have the parts in stock.

LGBjoe

Recruit
I ordered from this place on March 28th order number 6205620. The item I purchased said and still says on their site "ships in 5 days". It is now April 8th and I dont have an email with the shipping number. I have emailed customer service and gotten a response that I will hear back in 3-5 business days. It has now been 5 business days and I have not received anything back from my inquiry to customer service. I have sent another email to them and got the same response. I guess my only option now is to request a refund. I am sure that is going to be fun. Never will I use this company again.
I'm having the same issue.
Order# 4472395
Put my order in last Friday next day air.
It's Tuesday.
I have a supplier in Florida that does next day and it's next day FedEx and deliver on weekends un like this UPS CRAP WE DON'T DELIVER ON WEEKEND B.S.. HOW CAN A COMPANY OPERATE LIKE THIS??
Emailed reply will get to you in 3-5 days. F THAT!
Given the problems peope are having in this post for weeks not getting a next day delivery im not risking that. I'm calling him this morning and ordering.
This iboat order is going to be returned unopened.
Bye iboat bs

racerone

Supreme Mariner
The----demanding " I want it now " , me , me folks that we have today.-----First thing I say to those folks is to go get parts somewhere else !

440roadrunner

Petty Officer 2nd Class
In these days of supply chain issues I say "cut them some slack."

When I was a kid, first interested in electronics (early-mid 60's) I'd laborously fill out an order to Burstein-Appleby, or Lafayette, or Allied, MAIL it it, and WAIT --about a month--and sometimes, "part" of the order would show up. We lived on a rural route, so had to "watch" for the mailman, or you'd of course get a note, and have to go downtown and argue with the post office.

I REALLY DID wade 8 1/2 miles--uphill--through blowing snow--AND desert heat--UPHILL BOTH WAYS--to take my first amateur radio test!!! AND THEN WAIT ABOUT 5 YEARS FOR THE LICENSE TO ARRIVE IN THE MAIL!!