FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am about to repower my boat. I am looking at the various gauge packages Honda offers. Does anyone have opinions regarding the various manufacturers, Teleflex, Faria, VDO, Bedee ?Thanks for the input !!
I personally would go with the Beede gauges. I have a lot of experience with them, the quality is exceptional, as they are 100% made in the USA. Their Customer Service department is top notch and their applications/design engineering department is second to none. Here is another kicker for you...Beede produced the first Honda trim gauge made in the USA. Beede engineers also have an outstanding relationship with Honda's engineering staff, so questions get completely answered in a timely basis. I guess I could be a little biased