Honda B75 - contact breaker - gap size info needed

IvanJ

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
18
Since I'm lacking any service manual for this old workhorse, can anyone tell me what's the size of a gap on the contact breaker? I experimented a bit, and the best output I got with the gap of 0,2-0,3 millimeters. But I'd like to set them to the factory default.
 

IvanJ

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
18
Re: Honda B75 - contact breaker - gap size info needed

Wow, that was fast and precise! Thanks!
 

grnd93

Recruit
Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Messages
3
Re: Honda B75 - contact breaker - gap size info needed

No problem. I just happen to be working on one of these trying to diagnose a no-spark condition. I have an owners manual I can e-mail if you want.
 

IvanJ

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
18
Re: Honda B75 - contact breaker - gap size info needed

Thanks! Unfortunately I can't help you with the sparks and electricity... I'm a complete noob when it comes to that.
I downloaded owner's manual on official Honda marine site several years ago, but if you happen to have service manual, I'd be more than happy! :)
 
Top