FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I know this question probably gets annoying- I am sorry but I need some help. I have a 15 hp Honda- serial # BAAS-1205154. What year is this motor. Thanks very much for your time.
that serial number sequence(1200...) started in 1990 and continued thru the 90's until they hit the 1300... numbers , so how ever long it took them to sell 5154 15hp motors would give you the exact year - probably 93/94
Thanks for the reply and the info ZZZZZ !!!!!!!
That narrows it down at least. If/when I insure it then I guess the insurance company can figure it out. Is there a way to find out for sure?